Happy Friday sweet friends!
I have a really quick post for y’all today..I thought I’d share my family’s most recent favorite recipes!
I am a recipe collector on Pinterest and these are the recipes we make over and over.
I’m looking for:
- Popularity among all members of my family
- Healthiness (Not all the time though, y’all. Let’s be honest)
Here are a few of the recipes that have passed the test.
- The Best BBQ Chicken Kebabs– AMAZING. I think the bacon paste is the secret ingredient. They were easy to prep (me) and easy to grill (J). Zero leftovers.
Photo via The Primal Desire
- Paleo Pressure Cooker Butter Chicken -Tastes exactly like the real deal from my favorite Indian restaurant. The only down side is that there were several somewhat expensive specialty ingredients I had to purchase. Not really a downside as now I’ll be able to make more Indian cuisine (our fave) and they were spices I should have had anyway!
- Shredded Chicken Street Tacos– Y’all. Y’ALL. You should have seen J’s face the first time I made this. Taco Tuesday will never be the same!!
photo via Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie– EASY being the operative word. Harper and Jimmy loved this one. Sadie picked around the veggies but whatev.
- Copycat Panera Baked Potato Soup– Sadie’s favorite meal is baked potato soup and this is probably her favorite version. I’ve even (somehow) totally screwed this recipe up and it still tasted good. Another yummy and easy potato soup is this Ham and Potato Soup.
- Best Ever Meatloaf– YUM. The best part is the sauce.
Photo via Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup– This is absolutely incredible. Gets the buffalo chicken flavors exactly right. My only tip is to dial down the heat if you have little ones. It’s really spicy.
- Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice– This is one of those easy staples if you don’t have anything in the pantry. I love that it uses dry beans and you don’t have to soak them first. I like to add a bit of kick for J and me with Cholula (the best hot sauce of all time).
Photo via Recipe Tin Eats
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin– This is a Howell family staple. So easy and so good. Serve with some roasted broccoli or asparagus. We also love this Apricot Pork Tenderloin.
Photo via Skinnytaste
- Skinnytaste Spicy California Shrimp Stack– First off, I’m obsessed with Gina at Skinnytaste. I’ve been making her recipes for years and years and have never ever tried one I didn’t love. That said…JUST MAKE THIS. My mouth is literally watering just thinking about it.
Okay, that’s it for today!! Please share what you are loving lately!