1. Jimmy posted the link to this article on FB. He never posts anything on FB,so I knew it would be good since he took the time to link it.
Sebastian Junger writes about the burdens of war that our veterans carry. It's heartbreaking and enlightening. I'm a big Junger fan, so I know I'd love this. He didn't disappoint.
2.In love with this stamp and everything it represents.
Kate Farricker (the owner of Absolutely Everything near Boston) and Hero Arts have
teamed up to create a "Boston Strong" stamp to raise money and spread
feelings of support for those affected by the Boston Marathon bombing.
The stamp is only $8 and the profits go to The One Fund: Boston. You can go HERE for more information and HERE to buy your stamp!
3. Kiwi Crate is offering 50% off your first month subscription using the code FF50. And 20% off your entire shop purchase using the code SHOPFF . Y'all know I LOVE me some Kiwi Crates. They take care of my mama guilt for not having time to plan crafty activities with my girls. HA!
4.How I Finally Fell in Love with My Workout. Please go read this. Now. And if you don't laugh at ALL…well then I'm not sure we can be friends. Just kidding. No. I'm not kidding.
6.Love this kitchen makeover. The hutch? Is to DIE FOR.
7. These cards from Erica Hernandez are fabulous!
8. Sign-Feld. An Etsy shop selling prints/signs of Seinfeld quotes. GENIUS. Seriously.
9. This dollhouse is absolutely magical. It makes me wish I was five again.
10.DIY High Fructose Corn Syrup. Um,ew. I don't really know what to say. Repulsive, yet intriguing.
Okay, that's all I've got this week. As always, I love to hear your thoughts.