2. Whenever a friend starts a new exercise or diet program (especially CrossFit and Whole30 for some reason) I find myself praying that they’ll still retain the ability to talk about other things besides said program. I know, I know. Maybe it’s selfish. But I hate it when the obsession is so complete that they can’t talk about anything else!
3. I took the girls to see Cinderella last night. We loved it. Not only was it beautiful to look at (but why the Jose was her waist so small???) , I loved the Have Courage Be Kind piece. Sadie whispered “Mommy that’s kind of what like you always tell us!”
4. I’m listening to The Girl on the Train on Audible (I just signed up and chose it as my free book – I was number 2938402384 at the library). I’m super engaged but it’s just NOT FAST ENOUGH!! I need the real book in my hands so I can race ahead and read at the speed of light. Sigh.
5. I hate that I’m only blogging once a week, if I’m lucky. I just don’t have the energy or desire to write more. But I’m not the same when I don’t write here! I’m seeing the light at the end of the first trimester tunnel and I’m praying I’ll be back to myself soon.
6. Speaking of the first trimester, I’ve been so….WEIRD. I told Jimmy that I’d turned into an introvert. That I didn’t really like people and that all I wanted to do was sleep. And he said… “You’re turning into ME!” Hahahaha! I’d like old Stephanie back stat. This doesn’t suit me!
7. I’m in the midst of planning our Spring Break. I’m looking at Paris/Normandy, Krakow, and Prague. I know that I’ll never again in my life have Spring Break options like this. So I want to take advantage. Especially while its just the six of us.
8. I’m addicted to The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Some of it is seriously stupid humor. But what can I say, I’m not above that. HA!
9. I just ordered my very first Kikki K Planner. The pink one was on sale so I scooped it up. I have a feeling I’m going to be obsessed. I haven’t had a proper planner since my Filofax was stolen and my nerdy organizer heart is so excited.
10. I have been a disaster at math my entire life. Like really, truly, pathetically BAD. Y’all…Harper’s third grade math homework is so damn hard. What in the world would I do without Google? I honestly don’t even know what half of it means. Are all of you never going to come back now that I’ve admitted the depths on my Math issues???
11. Harper is auditioning for Aladdin tomorrow and I’m so nervous for her. It’s so nerve wracking watching your child, your heart make themselves vulnerable. Don’t you think so? I never get better at it.
12. I hate Italian food since I got pregnant. Despise. Pasta literally makes me retch. Pizza makes me gag. It’s horrible! But I’m so grateful that there hasn’t been morning sickness (I was SO sick with the other 3 pregnancies) that I’ll take it.
13. I’m very homesick (America-sick?) lately. I love it here, but I miss the comforts of the USA a lot. I wish it wasn’t so hard to get back home because I’d love a little visit right now. I need some Mexican food and a Target trip!
14. Whenever I tell people we aren’t finding out the baby’s gender they say WHY?? And I never know quite what to say. Ummm…because we want to be surprised? 🙂
15. I never know what to say for number 15. I feel like it needs to be interesting, and then I just get stuck. So I’ll just say I’m done. Yes, I’m a cheater.