2. I finally crave exercise every day. This is a VERY foreign feeling to me. But I’m grumpy if I don’t fit a workout in. I love it but it’s so weird!
3. I think I’m done with Scandal. The.way.they.all.talk.like.this. has officially driven me nuts.
4. I don’t get manicures. Seriously. I’ve gotten once since I got married 11 years ago.
5. I’ve lived in Italy for over a year and I haven’t visited Rome yet. We are planning to spend Christmas there, though, so this one will be remedied soon.
6. FB really brings out people’s hidden racism, close-mindedness, and ugliness, doesn’t it? I’m so discouraged over some things I read there today. Also- do people even verify news sources before they post stories as fact? It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.
7. I got my first calluses from CrossFit! I was so excited I sent a friend a picture. She said I was funny, I think she meant weird. HA!
8. Every morning I set my alarm clock to get up an hour before the girls. Most mornings I hit snooze and actually get up at the same time as them. Which means that mornings are always chaotic.
9. Have you seen the Jimmy Fallon “EW!” sketches? This weekend (after listening to ‘My Favorite Things’ from the Sound of Music for the 29184082304th time) Jimmy taught the girls to say “Schnitzel with noodles? EW.” And I can’t.stop.laughing about it. Every time they say it I laugh until I cry.
10. I have the weakest arms ever. I mean honestly. No upper body strength. My arms are almost completely worthless. Like noodles. I did TWO pushups last weekend and was really excited. I am fairly certain that I will NEVEREVEREVER get a pull up. And I’m totally okay with that. I just won’t ever be a hardcore CrossFitter. I’m like the worlds okay-est CFer ever.
11. I love rap. I have since I was about 14 years old. By far my favorite genre of music. I know all of the words to almost every rap song from the 90s.
12. Sometimes I completely tune the girls out and go into some weird mom zone/survival mode. And then they will ask me a question and I’ll say something like “cool!!!” and Sadie will yell “THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE AS AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION!” uhhhh.
13. I have a major scar between my eyes. In college, in the parking lot outside of a bar, a boy threw me over his shoulder, trying to flirt, and dropped me right on the concrete. FROM HIS SHOULDERS. Yep. Cut all the way to the bone.
14. I go in my craft room at least twice a day and look at my stuff and then leave.
15. Today I was shopping and gave someone the side eye for getting too close to me. It was a mannequin. Then I started laughing so hard I snorted. I am stuck between praying no one witnessed this and really hoping someone did.