1. I will have fun. If it’s not fun, I won’t do it. If it stops being fun, I give myself permission to quit and revisit later. If it’s still not fun, I will move on.
2. I will spend less time worrying about what everyone else is doing and figure out what works for me. As Amy Poehler says… good for them, not for me. If I start worrying too much about what everyone else does and thinks…see #1.
3. Instagram is a form of memory keeping. Blogging is a form of memory keeping. Artifact Uprising books are a form of memory keeping.
4. I will not just go in my craft room and clean. I will make messes. Sometimes I won’t clean the messes up.
5. I will finish a ridiculous amount of WeRMemoryKeepers Instagram albums.
7. I won’t feel guilt if I don’t blog daily.
8. I will make more tags.
10. I will make one layout a month.
11. I will start Project Italy again.
12. I will take my DSLR on my Italian adventures. I used it for the Bolzano Christmas market photos and I love how they turned out. Every few months will take photographs of my children using the DSLR.
13. I will let my girls contribute to my projects.
14. I won’t try to catch up.
15. I reserve the right to do all of these things, some of these things, or absolutely none of these things, depending on the day or on my mood.