1. Is doing CrossFit again. After a REALLY long time. And it's hard and she hates it sometimes but she also loves the way it makes her feel. She's not very in shape or very coordinated, but she's tired of excuses and she's ready to treat her body like a temple instead of a trashcan.
2. Got through an entire discussion in Italian the other day. And she felt unnaturally proud of herself when he finished.
3. Has a million blog posts she wants to write but no time to write them. Life is flying by lately and it seems like there are less hours in the day.
4. Hit a reading plateau. It goes in cycles. Now she's wanting to create again instead of reading. Ebbs and flows.
5. Is currently planning a trip to Positano. Paris one weekend and Positano the next. April is going to be a good, good month. 🙂
1. Is currently away training in Germany. He's missed terribly.
2. Called tonight just to talk to Harper about how her play audition went. He's such a GREAT daddy. He makes each of them feel so very special and cherished.
3. Might love Frozen as much as the girls do. He does the Olaf voice a LOT.
4. Has the funniest voice when trying to speak Italian. It sounds kind of German and very stuttery. HAHAHA.
5. Has now officially knocked both side mirrors off of his car. AKA the Green Machine. Oh my. Italy is treacherous for drivers!
1. Has become a voracious reader. In the photos above she was telling me alllll about Nancy Drew.
2. Auditioned for her very first musical last night. The Little Mermaid. She blew me away. Tears and goosebumps. Her confidence is amazing. I love that she has found something that she is passionate about. I really want to cultivate that.
3. Will be eight soon. EIGHT? How is that POSSIBLE?
4. Never stops singing. Ever. Ever ever ever. Harper's life is a musical. And it's magical.
5. Is really blossoming this year. Improved self-confidence…not so hard on herself. She's finding her niche and it's beautiful to see.
1. Is really walking that fine line between spunk and sass lately. We struggle with that. I want her to be respectful but I don't want her to lose the spunk. The spark. I love her so much but being her mama can be hard!
2. Rocks at gymnastics. Definitely her "thing".
3. Has a crazy desire to LEARN. She absorbs everything. She is competitive with herself in a good way.
4. Asked me if she could hold my hand today. It melted my heart. God may have made her wild and stubborn…but he made her extra sweet to even it out.
5. Wants to grow her bob out. This breaks my heart but I'm honoring her wishes. I SO hope she wants to go back to the bangs and bob one day.
1. Wears this crown almost every single day.
2. Is the leader in the "Howell scowl" competition. She makes this face at me multiple times a day.
3. Has taken to saying "SURE!" in a Boston-esque accent. Lucy? Can I hold you?? SHOOWAH!!!!
4. Likes to tell people she likes them. "I YIKE YOU!" She once said "I NO YIKE YOU" to someone but I nipped that one in the bud.
5. Does a dance to "Happy" by Pharrell Williams where she shakes her bottom and looks over her shoulder at it. HILARIOUS.
1. Wears this monkey hat just as much as Lucy wears her crown.
2. Weighs 4 1/2 pounds less than Lucy.
3. Could eat yogurt 9240820384 times a day if I let her.
4. Is in a whining phase. WORST PHASE EVER. I tell her I'm deaf to whining.
5. Loves playing baby/mommy with her sister. Watching them is HILAROUS!