TGIF, sweet friends! Or as we say here in Italy…Buon Fine Settimana!
Today I'd like to share a new scrapbook page with you. An EASY page…and easy doesn't mean boring!
This layout literally took me 5 minutes.
1. Arrange die cuts around photo. Cut slits in some of the the die cuts so that you can "wrap" them around the photo.
2. Tuck tag (polka dot portion of layout) under photo.
3. Apply title directly to photo.
4. Cut strip of patterned paper and adhere to bottom of cardstock.
5. Add rub-on under title.
6. Add journaling and enamel heart.
That's my kind of a layout. No muss, no fuss, no stress.
Love to you all!