1. I don’t know where our tree is.
2. I haven’t finished shopping.
3. No Christmas cards this year.
4. Turtle the elf barely remembered to make an appearance today and he is NOT clever or inventive. He was sitting in a chair. 🙂
5. I haven’t dug out the Christmas decor.
6. I only did the title page of my December Daily and (I’ll share soon) and I didn’t take a picture at all today.
7. I don’t know where our 25 Christmas books are (they are spread all over the house) and I certainly didn’t wrap them this year.
8. No creative Advent calendar- though we did get a cute Lego one.
9. I have not a clue what I’m doing for teacher gifts.
10. I probably won’t do any Christmas baking this year because my Italian oven stinks.
And yet…we are together. And I couldn’t ask for anything more.
As for the rest? Well…
Here’s to doing it the half-assed way. WOOOHOOO! Happy December!!