Okay, okay. There were probably slim pickings. I had less creative time (and at times, less inclination) this past year than I have in a really long time.
But that doesn't mean I didn't make some things that make my heart sing.
After looking over these…I (still) clearly really love:
Here's my list (in no particular order)
1. Why? It makes me happy.
2. Why? Had so much fun making that heart.
3. Why? This is when I really started to fall in love with Project Life. And with Gossamer Blue.
4. Why? This project made me really want to do more minis. I LOVED the process. You can see the entire album HERE.
5. Why? I loved doing a layout about me+J. Plus, this was just fun product to use.
6. Why? The design. I was really pleased with the way the little photos fit the polaroid paper.
7. Why? I had so much fun playing around with PL sizes this past year. Also- loved discovering (and USING) so many free printables for my PL. You can see them all compiled HERE.
8. Why? Simple. Good.
9. Why? Um, DUH. Only the most awesome moment. EVER.
10. Why? Fun layout. Fun memories.
Yay! Putting that post together made me all kinds of happy.
Creative resolutions for 2014?
1. MAKE MORE.
2. MAKE MORE.
3. MAKE MORE.