Wow y’all! I was on a blogging kick until I just…wasn’t. Oh well! Not gonna dwell on it! I’m just gonna jump right back in. I’ve found in the past that the best thing to get me back is just to write. And really, who doesn’t love a nice rambly post? Okay…probably lots of people. I was reading the other day how much people dislike blogs and how they can’t bring them to READ SO MUCH. And as a reader y’all know that made me really sad.
Well I’m going to write anyway. You won’t offend me if you skip over my paragraphs and think tl;dr to yourself. I’m just going to keep on keeping on and doing what brings me JOY.
1. I’m so excited to be a guest teacher for May Flaum’s class True Story. In my portion of the class I share favorite all-time projects and talk about memory keeping. What it means to me, mistakes I’ve made in the past, what works for me now vs. what worked in the past, my creed and mantra, etc. I poured my heart into it a little bit and I I love how it turned out. If you’d like to register you can CLICK HERE. I’ll be giving away a spot on IG very soon, so make sure to follow there! Please let me know if you sign up!
2. Y’all. I met my Goodreads Reading Goal last week! I read my 95th book of 2017 and I’m pretty proud of myself. I cannot get over how revolutionary 2017 has been for reading. Such an amazing year.
3. Do you guys think this will be the year I actually complete a December Daily album? Hmmmm. Forget the memory keeping aspect, I’m just dying to use this gorgeous Jasmine Jones December Daily kit I bought!
4. My sweet friend Elise has a new online class called Encouraging Creative Kids. She always inspires me so much with how she finds creative time for her and her girls. That’s something I REALLY need to work on. I’m enrolled in the class and hope to find some time this weekend to work through it. And TAKE NOTES. Honestly, I’m so lax in this department lately. Harper and Sadie will say “MOM! Remember when we did fun art all the time?”. Gahhhh I used to be so much more Pinteresting! I can’t wait to dig in and take some notes from the fabulous Elise. For more info, click HERE.
5. I’m so happy to be creating regularly again. I’ve joined the creative team over at Studio Calico and I’m also their new planner coordinator. I’m running the planner IG and I will have some fun things coming up soon. I’d love for you to follow if you are so inclined! You can follow HERE. Let me know if you followed. I’d love to send one of you a little prize for supporting me! Just comment here and let me know your IG handle. I’ll send one or two of you some SC goodies.
Okay, that’s it for today. Kind of random and all over the place but I’m just happy I’m writing! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed week.