1. New York Fisheyed. Amazing and makes me wish I was there right now.
2. Mike Stilkey's painted books. I could stare at these for hours. I can't even imagine how long these took.
3. Love all of these Ikea hacks. I am planning on implementing several of them in our new home!
4. This video of a supercell thunderstorm gives me goosebumps. It's powerful,terrifying,and beautiful all at once. Sometimes God's creation leaves me speechless and this is one of those times.
5. I love this tutorial by Waleska Neris. This is a fabulous project and another thing that would really suit our new home.
6. Brian Williams raps Snoop Dog. I just can't.Even. I laugh so hard every time I watch this.
7. 38 Anthropologie Hacks. Whoa. So stealing some of these ideas.
8.Daft Punk Get Lucky Chronological Cover. The evolution of Get Lucky through the years. Um, this is super cool and interesting.
9. I love this embroidered quote. I want it for my wall…it's something I really try to embrace. Very fitting right now.
10. Ikea Paper Shop. I'm just really excited about this. Simple as that.
So there's what caught my eye this week. What do you think? What did you find this week?