TGIF Y'all! Today I'm sharing what I loved around the web (and in my life) this week.
1.This tank top. I seriously thought that quote was the stupidest thing EVER back when Kate Moss said it. As my friend Gabby said…you are going to take body image advice from a anorexic coke head?
2. The Walking Dead Bad Lip Read. Y'all. My face hurt after I watched this. I laughed SO hard. I can't even handle it.
3. 37 Signs You Might be Buster Bluth. HAHAHAHAH
4.MAMBI pocket pages. These are seriously ADORABLE. Now…if I can just get back to doing PL!
5. This Freebie Printable Art Collage via Smitten on Paper
6.Barre Class at the YMCA. Just took my first one yesterday and I'm HOOKED. But OUCH man…I can barely walk today.
7. Mother's Day brunch ideas via the tomkat studio. GORGEOUS tablescape. I wanted to make everything in this blog post immediately!
8.DIY Neon Party Fans via rock scissor paper
9. Paper Punch Flowers via Damask Love. If you aren't reading this blog, you are missing out. Amber is the hardest working, most prolific blogger out there. I pin her posts at least twice a week.
10. This video. I thought I couldn't possibly love Jimmy Fallon and John Krasinski more than I already do. WRONG. I laughed so hard at this…Jimmy could hear me upstairs. The end is the best part.
Okay, that's it for this week! As always, please say hi! What caught your eye this week? What are your weekend plans?