1. Color Blindness Isn’t Helping Anything – I needed to read this and I needed this reminder. I talked to Jimmy about it and it’s something I want to keep in mind…not only in OUR lives, but as we parent.
2. Go watch this movie. Now. It’s on Netflix and it was absolutely amazing. It made me laugh and cry and I haven’t stopped thinking about it yet.
3. I’m back on Twitter. I didn’t think I’d miss it but I totally did. My old name is gone but you can find me HERE. There’s just not a better place for links, witty quotes, etc.
4. 36 Times Breaking Bad was the cleverest show on television. I read this and I was immediately in mourning all over again. I.Miss.That.Show.
5. Jimmy Fallon Blew a Chance to Date Nicole Kidman. I shared this on my FB page and I’ve watched it about 100 times since. His face KILLS me. Specifically at 1 min/17 sec. I can’t handle it. Y’all…I’m half in love with him!
6. 18 Best Netflix Movies You Haven’t Seen. Working my way through this list (see #2) and I agree with almost all the picks.
7. What’s the Best Book (new or old) You Read This Year? Pinned this a while back and think it’s such an interesting list.
8. This is my mantra for 2015. I wish more people understood this and embraced this.
Source : Society 6.
9. I’ve had so much fun meeting other expats and reading their blogs. Here are some I’m loving.
10. Stitch Fix (which you all know I’m a big fan of) is now offering Stitch Fix Gift Cards. What a great gift idea! I think anyone who either doesn’t like shopping or is too busy to shop would love one of these.
Have a wonderful weekend sweet friends. See you on Monday!