1. If you haven’t seen Chef…rent it (or buy it!) now. J and I loved every single thing about it. But make sure you eat before you watch it. OH MY GOSH, my mouth was watering the entire time!
2. I totally bombed on the challenge this weekend. But I had a REALLY great weekend with family and friends I love. Bloody Marys, pizza, cappuccino, and playing with my kids instead of exercise? Yep, I’ll take it. One of the best weekends we’ve had in a long time.
3. Here’s my latest pile of library books. Had to start with Landline, as I adore Rainbow Rowell. I’ll let y’all know what I think!
4. We watched The Sound of Music as a family for Friday movie night this weekend. We are going to Austria soon and we’ll be doing the Sound of Music tour so I wanted to refresh my memory. The girls LOVED it and have been singing “Do, a deer, a female deer” for days. And how could I have forgotten how much I adore that film? “Reverend Mother, I have sinned.” Can’t wait to frolic in the hills. You know I’m totally going to spin around like an idiot
5. I just got an Instagram poster from Polagram and I am obsessed. I can’t wait to frame this and get it up on the wall.
Happy Monday, sweet friends!