Happy Wednesday, y’all!
I am about to head to the gym and do a workout I’m DREADING (Jesus, give me strength) but I wanted to get up this post first.
Now, before I begin…let me tell you that I have been making the change to natural beauty products for a year now. SLOWLY. For one thing, the information out there is so overwhelming to me. And also, this is not a cheap change to make. So slowly but surely I’ve been adding in natural products and I hope that in a year or so I’ll be completely switched over.
I also want to point out that I don’t have a complicated beauty routine nor do I wear makeup often. I want to say I put on full makeup (which is still very minimal) maybe five times a month. 4x for church and one date night or so. Other days I either go completely bare faced OR wear Bare Minerals Powder Foundation.
So here is my daily skincare routine. MOST of these items are Beautycounter, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE but cannot afford to buy allll of. Hence the slow part. HA! My sweet friend Jessica Turner is a consultant if you need one to shop with! Her website is HERE.
- Beautycounter Nourishing Cream Cleanser– I love this and I wish they offered a bigger size. I go through it so quickly even though I’m only using a small amount.
- Rosewater&Glycerin– I spray this on and use it like a toner even though it is not really a toner. It’s soothing and makes my skin dewy.
- Trader Joes Facial Cleansing Oil– I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The scent is light and fresh and it makes my skin look gorgeous.
- Beautycounter Lip Conditioner in Peppermint – every morning and afternoon. I have the driest lips in the winter and this has helped so much. I’ve bought so many of these because the girls always end up stealing them.
- Beautycounter Nourishing Day Cream and Facial Oil – I blend a couple of drops into the moisturizer and use them together.
- Beautycounter Sheer Lipsticks and Color Pinch Cream Blusher – fresh and natural, just the way I like my makeup.
- PiperWai deodorant – I tried Native and it gave me a horrible rash. I’ve heard great things about Schmidt’s but haven’t tried it yet. PiperWai is my go to it works well and lasts forever- you only use a tiny amount.
Up next I’ll be researching eyeshadows and mascara. I do NOT like the Beautycounter mascara I got at all so I need a replacement. Any suggestions? I’m also super curious about YoungLiving’s new makeup line but it’s just not in the budget right now.
I’d love to hear YOUR favorites, drop me a comment below!