How was your weekend? Mine was um…interesting? We’ve got a sick J in the house and most of the weekend was spent laying low while he tried to feel better. And he still feels yucky today, poor thing.
I know that people talk about hating Mondays and I totally get it…but I love Mondays. Don’t kill me. I can’t help it. I love the weekends and I love being all together. But Mondays bring routine and I love a good routine. I thrive on a good routine.
So now that I’ve revealed myself to be a COMPLETE loser I’ll move on.
1. I finally got started on my Paris mini. I’m using a WeRMemoryKeepers 4×4 Instagram Album and lots of MME Market Street. I knew there was a good reason I was hoarding this collection. It’s absolutely perfect for Paris.
Lately I’m just not really feeling layouts. But I’m really wanting to make more minis. Not sure what’s happening but I think that’s the direction my creativity wants to take. Which is good b/c I have TON of trips to scrap!
2. Finding myself serously sucked into this book. I can’t put it down! I love a good family saga.
3. I loved this post by Cathy’s daughter Aidan. I love everything about it. What an awesome girl and what a testament to her awesome parents.
4. Who says Pinterest is a waste of time? Not ME! I pinned this photo at least a year ago and had it in the back of my mind when I went shopping last week. Love that I was able to use the inspiration after all this time to create the outfit above!
5. I want to cry every time I think of Parenthood being over. I know all good things must come to an end (ahem-Breaking Bad) but I will really mourn this show.
What’s on your mind? Hope you have a wonderful day!