The reason I started working with Thirty-One wasn’t because I wanted the money. Or because someone asked me to sign up or because I thought it was something I should pursue. I didn’t sign up because I had ANY interest in doing direct sales. I signed up because I was obsessed with the bags.
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag.
Aaaaand I was hooked. I hosted a party and got a TON of freebies and my addiction deepened.
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds.
Soooo with that said, I thought I’d narrow all of the choices down for you and share the top eleven organizing solutions I use and love daily. These are all my photos because it’s important to me to show that I own and love this stuff.
1. Retro Metro ($58) – This is my current “mom” bag. It is H U G E and holds a ton. It has two big outer/side pockets and interior pockets too. I love the lobster claw hook on the side, I usually just hook my keys right on. I am also mildly obsessed with the twill stripe pattern. Black and white for the win. Always.
2. Tall Organizing Tote ($35)– I think at last count I had five of these. They are great for a library bag, gym bag, post office bag, and craft bag (they have awesome exterior pockets for scissors, pens, knitting needles,etc). Here’s a video I made about this bag.
3. All About the Benjamins Wallet ($48)– I love love love my wallets. They hold a zillion cards, a checkbook and can even hold an iPhone. I’ve tried the other wallets but always come back to this one. These also make great gifts. Here’s a video I did comparing all 31 wallets.
4. Zipper Pouches ($15)– I use these when I pack for trips. Pouch packing for the win! They are great for diapers (I use one for a diaper bag at the gym), iPads, books, planner and craft supplies, toiletries, makeup, etc. The photo below is a shot of my teacher gifts from last year. How CUTE are those?
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10.
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies.
7. Double Duty Caddy ($25)– I have a bunch of these too. The one below is our art supplies/ paint holder. I have one for my devotional supplies too. It holds my bible, devotionals, notebook and pens/highlighters (love those mesh pockets on the side). My friends also love this one for a diaper caddy/shower gift.
8. New Day Tote ($68)– This is my ride or die gym bag. No contest. I stick my water bottle in the side pocket, a towel and clothes and toiletries and a zipper pouch (Cora’s diaper bag for childcare) inside. It’s easily wipeable, has a zipper top, and the straps rock. Enough said.
9. Mini Zipper Pouch ($12)– Good Lord I have a bazillion of these. I use them for makeup, feminine products, H’s epipen, etc. A super easy way to organize your purse!
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed.
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods.
So yeah. I use the stuff. Nonstop. And I love it. If I didn’t I wouldn’t share it or sell it. For real. So there you have it!!
Hope this was useful and helpful! Like I said I’m obsessed with organizing, so let me know if you have ANY questions!