1. I deleted my Twitter account. I don't know...I just feel like I had too many social media accounts and things to keep up with. And I never felt a "connection" on Twitter, if that makes sense. So I deleted it and I don't miss it a bit. My long neglected blog FB page has been so much fun lately, though. Lots of great conversations and inspiration from the community. If you get a chance, join in!
2. I finally found a really, truly good book. A beautiful book that completely consumed me. The Language of Flowers. Thank you so much to whoever recommended it. I fell in love with it.
3. I made the easiest (and most delicious) dinner in recent memory last night. My children (and J) ate until there was nothing left but a pile of bones. It was like watching ravenous little cave people.
Easy Oven-Baked Chicken Thighs (I used salt + pepper + cajun seasoning and no pam)
Sesame Garlic Green beans (I added onions and omitted the sesame oil)
4. I'm loving my workout tank from Constantly Varied Gear. It's soft and comfy...and best of all funny. The perfect combination. :)
5. I'm beyond excited that my brother and his sweet wife are coming to stay with us for Thanksgiving. Planning trips to Lake Como, Sirmione, Venice, and Florence!
6. The new Gossamer Blue collections are finally available for purchase. YAY! Hurry and get ya some! I'm in love with all three. And I am NOT saying that because I have to. They are amazing. The labels, the cork, the tags, the veneer, the patterns...did I mention those LABELS? Swoon.
Okay, that's it for today. I am going to try to make Nom Nom Paleo's Meatloaf Muffins tonight. Wish me luck!
What do you have planned for this week?