Harper and I hit up the flea market bright and early this morning.
She loves having "special time" with Mommy and she was so
excited she could hardly stand it. She kept saying
- OOOH!! Special time with mommy!!
- Niiice! Good! Great! Special time!
- Go Flea Market for TREASURES!!!
- OOH! Jewelry! Please Mommy?
- Sadie no Mommy special time . Sadie baby Daddy Special Time!
You know- She is a treasure to me. She's a sweet, good, baby girl and I love her so.
J goes back to work on Wed. We are having a blast being all together. I think this afternoon
we will go have a picnic and fly kites.
We recently found out he will be deploying in July. I'm dreading it, but trying to stay positive
and concentrate on the special moments we have right now.
I do wonder if Harper will ask where he is. I think that will just break my heart.
Well, that's enough for now. I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend!
Below are some photos of our "flea market treasures"!