1. i love reading young adult fiction. i finally embraced this (thanks, meghan!) and now i devour YA books. it's the kid in me, i suppose.
2. i finally gave in and stopped watching grey's anatomy. and i don't even miss it. it was so depressing. ugh. i couldn't take it any more.
3. i have a reality TV addiction. especially bravo reality shows. totally stupid and fake, but i love them.
4. i love hip hop. the first CD i ever bought was a hip hop cd.
5. i get my feelings hurt easily.
6. i could eat mexican food and italian food for every meal for the rest of my life and be a happy camper.
7. i don't save paper scraps. THERE! i said it!!
8. i'm really truly grossed out by grouper. have you ever seen them? they are the grossest looking fish EVER. fish scare me.
9. i snort when i laugh.
10. i'm cracking up b/c i cannot stand narcissistic/self-involved blogs...yet this post is about me. huh. i promise, i'm not self-obsessed.
11. i'm actually quite self-conscious. working on this and getting so so much better.
12. i think my girls are the most beautiful babies i've ever seen.
13. i don't like people who constantly feel the need to tell you how busy they are. it's close to being my number one pet peeve...but that honor goes to people who say "GROSS" about something you are eating. sooo rude.
14. sometimes i go to the basement and fake "doing laundry" for 5 minutes so i can give myself a time out. ;)
15. i love being a mom, and i'm also terrified of it at the same time. always wanting to make the right choices.
16. i adore audrey hepburn. always have.
17. i bite my nails.
18. i have a scar between my eyes. a boy threw me over his shoulder in college and dropped me on my head.
19. i love peonies.
20. i love blogging. LOVE it. i kind of think it's changed my life.
what are your confessions?
happy friday, sweet friends! xo