How's it going? I hope you are all having a beautiful week. We are fine here. Just adjusting to not having J around, taking care of the babies, and having girl time.
I have felt SO much better this past week. I thank the Lord b/c I literally stopped throwing up the day J left. I don't think that's a coincidence. I am still tired, and need a nap when sadie naps (and harper plays quietly, SUCH a good girl)...but i feel so much better!!
As far as the babies go, I still don't know much. I am waiting on a referral to visit a maternal/fetal specialist downtown and get a 4D ultrasound.
I'm not putting much stock in the doctor telling me she thinks they are identical, as she's never actually seen twins before.
I know sometimes it's very hard to see the membrane separating the babies, and I want there to be one. The thought of being pregnant with MoMo twins terrifies me.
A friend told me they are obviously identical b/c you can't see two sacs, but I have read that many times it's very hard to find that membrane.
I don't think you can really tell much from that one time we saw them briefly. So i'm not going to worry. I'm going to wait and see and know that the Lord knows what is in store for me. It is already done. And it is my job to embrace it and accept it.
Being pregnant with twins, having J gone, and then moving to Savannah towards the end of the pregnancy? Piece of cake. HEE!
I really don't understand what it is with people having to tell me horror stories they have heard about twins. My friend knows someone who lost both...or one...or oh, it's going to be HARD going from two to four. Or oooh,twins... i thought you looked BIG! how does that help me in any way? Ugh. Sorry. Moving on. I just don't get why people say such insensitive things to pregnant women!
left to right, top to bottom:
1. cutest dress EVER from target. i want one like it!
2.poor harper and her allergy testing yesterday. look at her little birdie bones! i was crying right along with her.
3.i took sadie bug on a special date to krispy kreme. her first time having a donut and her first chocolate milk. she went BERSERK!
4. poor monkeys are having to entertain themselves in all sorts of creative ways. this idea? putting towels over their heads and hugging each other. i was laughing SO hard.
5+6. girl time. reading cheap tabloids. or people. whatever. close enough.
7. i am now officially a minivan mom. my very own swagger wagon (well, it's an odyssey, but close enough). i don't care if it's dorky, i am a HAPPY camper!
8. Harper graduating from preschool. She will go to 5 day a week Pre-K next year!
10. Goggles at the beach. HAHAHAHHAH!
11. Beach read- LOVED this one.
12. Sickie H.
13. Tough soccer H in her daddy's sunglasses.
14. Sadie talking to the babies.
And since it's tradition, I also have to share my favorite FB status updates of the past few weeks.
1. harper just came in my room and said : i'm very sorry to tell you this, but me and sissy will be gone for a few days. we are going to get daddy and he's very far away. we are taking a phone, snacks, and lip gloss. see you soon!
2.i just got locked out of my house by two little girls wearing tiaras and underwear. and nothing else. they thought it was REALLY funny, based on the giggles coming from inside. P.S. Preggers over here was in her nightgown. Niiiiice.
3. just RAN upstairs b/c jimmy was yelling "WOW THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! this is MAGICAL!!!!!" and what do i see when i get up here? he finally figured out how to see the pictures in the magic eye books. are you KIDDING ME? hahahhahahha!!
is this really my life? Heee!! have a wonderful day, sweet readers!