Haven't done one of these in a LONG time...figured it's high time I do!
2. Is working a LOT. I don't see him much, but I'm just glad he's not getting shot at. :)
3. Has backed into a wall and dented the back of the van AND scraped the left sliding door. I'm just glad it's not me and I hope this means I'll be extended a bit more grace when it IS me. Italy and minivans don't mix.
4. Is obsessed with Breaking Bad. Maybe even more than I am. I am not allowed to watch the finale until he comes back from Germany later this week. Yes...IT IS KILLING ME!
5. Is currently driving a green Mercedes that is the greenest thing I've ever seen (inside and out). We call it the green machine. He calls it a chick car and has buyer's remorse. HAHA!
2. Is becoming a really good reader. She has also developed a passion for reading, and this makes her mama really happy.
3. Has two wiggly top front teeth.
4. Is a Brownie this year. It's a great match for her.
5. Gets mistaken for an Italian everywhere we go. With her dark skin and eyes she fits right in. She's picked up a few Italian phrases and loves using them.
2. Wears her pink cowgirl boots almost every day.
3. Has been working really really hard on her sight words. She has started actively sounding words out. Her curiousity and desire to read warms my heart.
4. Is a really good little gymnast. She does walkovers, handstands, round offs, splits, and cartwheels all day long if I let her.
5. Likes to call me Miss Hannigan. And she smirks when she says it.
She (Lucy) :
2. Is having a hard time letting go of her binkie. "I need it,Mommy. I wove it."
3. Loves asilo. She smiles every day when I drop her off.
4. Is obsessive about her hair. She does NOT like to wear it down. She yells PONY! PONY! at me all day and will make me redo it if she's not happy with it.
5. She is super attached to her teddy bear "Baby". She takes him everywhere with her.
She (Cate) :
2. Likes to cover her ears and eyes when she is being naughty. She has also perfected the Howell scowl. I laugh every.single.time.
3. Cries almost every day when I drop her off at asilo. But when I get her she says I YIKE SCHOOL MOMMY! I ONLY CWY TWO TIMES! Oh. My heart.
4. Takes her "white blanket" everrryyyywhere. She likes to knead the silky trim and suck on her tongue when she rubs it. Kind of weird. Oh. And the white blanket? yeah. Not so white.
5. Loves to sing "We Fall Down" by Chris Tomlin. Oh that sweet little voice singing "We Cwy Howy Howy Howy is the Lamb" makes me tear up every time.
1. Am finally getting my feet under me and my Italian roots planted. I am enjoying having a few hours to myself every day. So far I've volunteered at H's school (1st time I've EVER been able to do this), shopped by myself (with a HUGE grin on my face), and gotten the house in order. It's really nice.
2. I have a Canon Selphy on the way to me thanks to a really sweeet friend in the US (thanks Lisa!!!) who let me buy it on Amazon and send it to her. I'm so ready to scrap!
3. I am attending a weekly Bible study for the first time in a LONG time. It's called Avoiding the Blues in an Army Green World. And last week's topic was Finding Joy in the Busy. Timely, no? And much needed.
4. Need a good book rec. Got any?
5. Had a really good day today. I am off to bed with a happy heart.
Love to you all.