Happy Sunday, y'all!
I wanted to carry on the tradition of sharing links that inspired me this past week!
I hope you'll share what inspires YOU in the comments. Like I said, last week...I hope this series will eventually become a community of inspiration!
Here we go:
This shirt pretty much perfectly describes my life right now. The minute my friend Lexi shared it with me, I pinned it to my Wish List board. I feel comfortable saying this shirt was made for me. :)
2. Ugly cry alert. This video is one of the most beautiful (and heartbreaking) things I've ever seen. I rarely SOB when I watch things...but I sobbed when I watched this.
3. This article about Zappos putting Kanye West in his place made me laugh out loud. Well played, Tony. Well played.
Need December Daily inspiration? Then check out Alexes Brown. LOVE her album and man, it makes me want to make something. That's the sign of an awesome project.
Loving this DIY garland from Freutcake.
6. The 26 most thought provoking photographs of all time. I had chills and tears looking at these photos. Photography is an amazing gift. It's a powerful, powerful thing.
7. This video? There are no words. So touching.
9. Never mess with someone's mama. You can bet I'd do the exact same thing she did. It takes guts and she must have been terrified. But it's a testament to a mother's fierce love.
Okay. It kind of bugs me that I only have nine things this week instead of a nice, even ten...but those are the only things I really want to share.