2. 127 marianne b said...These are darling!
3. 166 jung a said...cool! need those for my 2 girls!!
4. 86 Janna said...I would love these:-) Not to reduce fighting between my own daughters but to label their stuff to cut down on the fighting with their cousins that live down the driveway and are near the same age. They end up with a lot of the same shoes etc. Would be awesome! And yes thank you to stuck on you also!!
5. Note: The random integer generator chose 58 twice for some reason. So I am replacing this 58 with the number 57. 57 Chelsea said...These are sooo adorable!
6. 12 Briana said...These are so adorable and could definitely help Logan and Quinn figure out which articles of clothing (or shoes!) are theirs and Miss Olive would just love anything with her name on it.
7. 37 Rosie M said...Super cool! These look awesome! Would love a gift certificate and chance to test them out. My son is 18 months so I'll be needing these soon! Checking out all the links now!
8. 5 Kristyn G said...fabulous giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!
9. 58 Pidgen said...What a fun giveaway! And I do remember you talking about this company -- so it's great to see that you still appreciate their products! :)
10. 234 Jen Davis said...Very cool giveaway indeed! I'm a mother and a Montessori preschool teacher and would LOVE it if all the families that have their children attend labeled their kiddos items! :) Would make for such a smoother day. Thanks for the opportunity!
YAY! Way to go everyone! What a fun contest. Thanks again to Stuck On You!
If you are a winner, please email me at harpersmama8(at)gmail(dot)com.
See you tomorrow!