Guys. I'm obsessed. I've got it bad. I've been over Facebook for a while and I go back and forth on deleting Twitter. But Pinterest? Oh Pinterest you have my heart.
I was one of those girls that always had a binder full of ripped out magazine pages. A corkboard covered in inspiration.
And now? There's Pinterest. My digital binder. With almost 5,000 pins. Yowza.
This past year I decided to actually USE Pinterest. You know…not just pin. And I've really been doing it regularly. Recipes especially. Also design ideas. And fashion inspiration.
Here are what my boards look like. Yes, I organized them alphabetically. It had to be done. I also went through and got rid of a bunch of superflous boards and pins.
The boards I most pin to are:
1.'ashion (if you read my blog in ye olden days, you'll get this reference. anyone know??)
4. i believe
8. party party
And a few things I've done lately that are inspired by Pinterest:
1. Succulents. I have a zillion succulent pins and finally decided to buy some and try my hand at them. These numbered espresso cups made the perfect home.
2. Zara. I had to try some outfits on at Zara after pinning them to my 'ashion board so many times.
4. Valentine's Day Party from my valentine's day board.
5. School Valentines from my valentine's day board.
6. Sadie's Frozen Themed Cake from my birthday parties board.
So now that I have written a NOVEL about Pinterest…whoa. Yeah, I love it a tiny bit. How about you? Do you pin? What's something you've pinned or made lately that is a must share?