Here’s what caught my eye this week!
- Dad Interviews Daughter Every Year– GUYS. I watched this one twice. Once alone and once with Jimmy…and the very end made me cry both times. Gosh I love fathers and daughters. We’ve also decided to try this project with Cora.
- Thirty-One just released a new ice cream pattern just for July and I’m FREAKING OUT. I don’t ever ever do cutesy, but this is cutesy done right. I have so many plans for these bags!! If you’d like a reminder when it goes live, you can join my customer group! Aaaaand I have big plans for an ice cream themed giveaway!
- This little girl singing Moana is EVERYTHING. I dare you to tell me you don’t have a smile on your face after watching this!
- Cannot wait to try these Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Bowls from Skinnytaste!
- Jen McGuire is really good at sharing crafty sales and there’s a new batch up on her blog.
- I’m in love with Ali’s new 6×8 Story Book albums. They are super chic and are the perfect thing to get me back to documenting.
- Speaking of things to get my creative juices flowing, have y’all seen Gossamer Blue’s new Traveler’s Notebook kits? They are totally exclusive product and I can’t even tell you how grateful I am that Lori has started selling these (with France’s designs!) because they have inspired me to get creative again.
- Next time I go to Italy I’m ignoring the tourist crowds and spending my time in the library.
Hope you guys have a beautiful and relaxing weekend!