- Capturing Love the Brooklyn Way – in love with these black and white images by Andre Wagner.
- WaPo’s 10 Best Books of 2017: Hmmm. I’ve read approximately ZERO of these, although Commonwealth, Swing Time, and Evicted are in my TBR pile.
- Rifle Paper Co. for Keds is coming back on June 12. I didn’t order anything last time and I’m regretting it a tiny bit. I just wish they had more non-platform options.
- Norwegian Air is going to start offering nonstop flights to Rome (from NY and CA) starting at $189 . YES PLEASE. Already plotting my escape.
- See Amy Tangerine’s favorite creative books HERE. Side note: my favorite creative book is hers!
- Be Nice, You Won’t Finish Last. I KNEW IT! Dr. Prinstein has also found that the qualities that made the neighbors want you on a play date — sharing, kindness, openness — carry over to later years and make you better able to relate and connect with others. Can I get an AMEN?
- Mom’s Post Reveals the Reality of Instagram Perfection. I’d like to think this is something I’d do. I love that she was brave enough to do this.
- I’m loving my devotionals from Illustrated Faith. I’m working my way through Craving Connection right now and it’s a great way to wake up, get my head and heart in the right place, and be creative all at once.
Okay, that’s it for this week! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.