Hey, since I’m on a blogging kick might as well keep up with it and get myself in a routine!
Here are the things I’m loving right now!
- Our very favorite family read-aloud has been made into a movie. And by the looks of it, it will be excellent. If you have not read this book, if your kids have not read this book. Buy it. Now. Don’t borrow it or check it out from the library. You will want your own copy. I promise.
- The fabulous Tina Azmus of Life Love Paper has released her Summer Zine for presale. I snagged one of the Spring Zines and I LOVE it. I wish I would have ordered more than one.
- The Happy Planner ™️ has released some awesome new planners and accessories. As y’all know, I’m a huge fan.
- Loved this post on PPD. It is most definitely time to get rid of the stigma and for women to feel safe telling the truth and speaking up.
- Modern Mrs. Darcy released her Summer Reading Guide. HOORAY
- For the past 6 years or so we’ve done a Summer Bucket List. It saves us money, gives the girls something to look forward to, and keeps us engaged and creative. Love this post from The Mom Creative about her thoughts on the Summer Bucket List.
- YUM to this Grapefruit Sangria from Wear+Where+Well
- If you are looking for socially conscious/realistic PL cards, check out Nitt+Gritt.
- My friend Tammy just started selling the CUTEST planner charms and bows, they are freaking adorable and right up my alley!
- Not Naughty : 10 Ways Kids Appear to be Acting Bad But Aren’t– so good and so insightful. I needed to read this.
Okay, that’s it for this week! Pop in and say hi if you are reading. Have a beautiful day!